Dogs and Cats Veterinary Referral and Emergency are looking for healthy dogs to give blood. Even one dog could save many dogs' lives. Below are the requirements and benefits of joining the program.
- 1.5 - 8 years old & over 50 pounds
- Up to date on vaccines, heartworm, and flea and tick preventative
- No prior history of blood transfusions or pregnancy
- No current health issues
- Spayed or Neutered with good temperaments
- Donate every 3-4 months.
- 10 % off DCVR services while in program
- Free Annual Physical Exam
- Free annual screening for infectious diseases and to monitor organ function
- Potential to save many dogs!
Contact Jess Parry at Jessica.Parry@dcvetreferral.com for more information.