Your pet is our number one priority and we can assure you that your pet will always receive individualized, quality care. To achieve our mission, we must cover our costs for hiring dedicated and experienced doctors and technicians and paying a living wage, investing in specialized equipment, keeping medications/supplies/tests in stock, and providing additional resources and training that our team needs in order to be able to continue to provide exceptional care to your pet. The prices we have established at our hospital are set in order offer advanced medical diagnostics and treatments while maintaining the best and most compassionate care.
DCVR'S PAYMENT POLICY
- You will be advised of the recommended diagnostic procedures and associated costs before we proceed with any services. It is our goal to ensure that you are fully informed on treatment options and costs so that we can work together to tailor a treatment plan for your pet.
- If your pet requires hospitalization, a minimum pre-payment of 100% of the high end of estimated charges is required. We will keep you apprised of treatments that may exceed our original estimate, and may ask for additional payment during your pet's stay. Any balance remaining will be due at the conclusion of your pet's stay.
- Although we do not provide in-house payment plans to our clients, we have financial options provided by a third party that we are happy to discuss with you. Additionally, we want to make sure that every pet has the opportunity to lead a healthy life, which is why we are happy to accept pet insurance. Don't have pet insurance? Check out and learn about 90% bill coverage with Trupanion.
- We require payment in full at the time of service. Please note, we accept:
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express
- Personal Checks (with proper ID)
- Care Credit - CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for your pets. From routine appointments to emergency situations or surgeries, the CareCredit card gives pet owners the peace of mind needed to care for pets big and small. Please note, all CareCredit payments are done through our online payment portal at this time, and a link will be provided to you at the time payment is due. If you're ready, you can apply online today.
- Scratchpay - Scrachpay offers patients payment plans, ranging from $35 - $10,000, to finance any services at our hospital, and they pay you up front via direct deposit. Their application process is simple and takes 90-seconds to get approved. If you're ready, you can apply online today.