Own A Healthy Dog?
Dogs and Cats Veterinary Referral and Emergency is looking for healthy dogs to give blood. Even one dog could save many dogs' lives.
- 1.5 - 8 years old
- Over 50 pounds
- No current health issues
- Spayed or neutered
- Up-to-date vaccines, heartworm, and flea & tick prevention
- No prior history of blood transfusions or pregnancy
- Potential to save many dogs' lives
- 10% off DCVR services while in program
- Free annual physical exam
- Free annual screening for infectious diseases and to monitor organ function
For more information contact Jessica Parry: email@example.com