Dear Valued DCVR Clients: In an effort to keep our clients, doctors, and support staff as safe and healthy as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic, and in light of state government's call for social distancing, we will be taking the following measures so that we may continue to serve you and your pets while attempting to limit the spread of this virus. We appreciate your patience while our staff is adapting to this new workflow!
1. Any clients with a scheduled appointment who is showing signs of illness that may be associated with COIVD-19 should remain at home and reschedule the appointment for a later date.
2. Any client who is showing signs of illness, and whose pet requires emergency care, should ask a trusted friend or relative to transport their pet to our clinic for care.
3. All clients will be asked to remain in their car arrival for an appointment as access to our lobby and examination rooms will be limited to emergencies only. If your pet is experiencing an emergency, and you have called our office prior to arrival, you will be given instruction as to whether to remain in your vehicle upon arrival or to bring your pet into the lobby immediately based on the severity of your pet's illness or injury.
4. Prior to your appointment, new or recheck, please print and fill out your NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION FORM.
7. COVID-19 FAQs for pet owners: LEARN HOW TO PROTECT AND MAINTAIN WELLBEING FOR YOU AND YOUR PET/S